Artificial intelligence (AI) is the term used to describe the emulation of human intelligence in robots that are programmed to think and act similarly to humans. The phrase can also be used to refer to any computer that demonstrates characteristics of the human intellect, like learning and problem-solving. According to recent research by simplilearn, AI and machine learning are the sought-after courses in the coming years. The job demand for AI and machine learning has increased by 75% in the past few years. The growing industry is predicted to be a solid choice for a high-paying job in the coming decades.
AI and Machine learning jobs have jumped by almost 75 % over the past four years and are poised to keep growing. Pursuing a machine learning job is a solid choice for a high-paying career that will be in demand for decades.
Industries that use AI
Applications of AI have empowered many industries across the global platform and not just the tech field. Industries that have AI applications are-
- Healthcare – AI has a great impact in the healthcare industry with the help of big data and analytics. The technology analyses and obtains insights on patients’ conditions for primitive analysis. Heart rate monitor and calorie counting Fitbit are real-life applications of AI in the healthcare industry.
- Retail & E-commerce – Retail businesses and e-commerce always search for methods to identify patterns in consumer behaviour in order to better align their strategy and outsmart rivals in this highly competitive industry.
- Banking and Financial Services – Intelligent software robots to handle loan applications in a matter of milliseconds. Similar to this, Robo-financial advisors quickly sort through various levels of data to suggest the best investments for clients.
- Travel – Chatbots are available around-the-clock and provide prompt answers to questions. They have shown to be an effective way to increase customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Logistics and Transportation – Robots with AI capabilities are widely used in warehouses to sort and package merchandise. The fastest shipping route and last-mile delivery are two more tasks that are increasingly supported by AI algorithms.
- Entertainment & Gaming – Entering the entertainment sector, AI is assisting broadcasters and programme creators in determining which shows or programmes they should suggest to certain users based on their activity.
- Real Estate – Agents, brokers, and clients all now have new prospects thanks to the use of AI in the real estate sector. Agents, brokers, and clients all now have new prospects thanks to the use of AI in the real estate sector.
- Manufacturing – From labour planning to product design, AI is being used at multiple levels and areas of business, which enhances productivity, product quality, and worker safety.
Top Companies Recruit for AI
As the field of Artificial Intelligence is growing fast, a lot of tech companies are migrating towards a futuristic approach to building their business. So, Data Engineers, Big Data Analysts and several other AI-related professionals are in demand, thus creating a plethora of job vacancies in top companies like:
Building a career in Artificial intelligence and Machine learning involves mastering specific concepts and trends in the field through a robust and brief programme. The aspiring student can take up a B.Tech CSE specializing in Artificial intelligence and Machine learning. CMR University in Bangalore, provides good global exposure with experienced faculty, advanced pedagogical methods, a world-class curriculum, and placement assistance for their students. The students can learn the fundamentals and enter the workforce equipped.
CMRU follows a rigorous Design Thinking methodology. Students can be part of hackathons, peer programs, practice case studies, and industry sessions. CMRU provides a top-notch placement facility. In 2022, there were 630 employment offers made to students by more than 105 recruiters at CMRU. Wipro, Accenture, KPMG, EY, Amazon, Syncron, etc. were among the top employers at CMRU in 2022. To know more about the university, visit their website www.cmr.edu.in or contact at 9342900666; or email – email@example.com.